IT Solutions & Services
Managed IT Support by VTEQ Computer Solutions delivers a proven solution that proactively monitors and manages your servers.
- IT Infrastructure Inspections, Audits and Maintenance
- Network, IT Infrastructure Design, Development and Maintenance
- Backup and Recovery Solutions
- Cloud Collaboration Solution (Google Appls for Work, Office 365)
- Help Desk, Onsite and Remote Support
- IT Sourcing Solutions (Licensing, software and hardware)
- Server Solutions for SME
- Desktop Solutions
- Antivirus, SPAM, Email, Collaboration Solutions
Office 365 and G Suite are a suite of productivity tools that let you perform common business tasks 'in the cloud'. Up until recently, G Suite was called Google Apps for Work, and many users and prospective users still refer to the product suite simply as as Google Apps. Both Office 365 and G Suite allow you to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations and collaborate with team members whilst doing so; they also provide video conferencing functionality and cloud storage.
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Collaborate with team members
- Video conferencing
- Cloud storage
- Desktop apps for syncing local data with the cloud
- Mobile apps which allow you to access and edit your files
IT Consultancy Service
Our consultants provide system assessments, design IT networks and IT Solutions such as Cloud services(eg: Google business apps, Office 365), Console Gateway, LEAP, MYOB, Quickbook for small and medium businesses.
- Cloud and IT Strategy Services
- Business IT Solutions
- Digital Marketing(Google SEO, Facebook)
- Start-up IT Planning and Management
- Social media Support and Advice
- Staff IT Training
Computer Sales & Repair
We will troubleshoot your computer to find out what is going wrong, and resolve the issues as required. Speak with us today about getting your computer repaired back to its peak performance. If you don't feel like bringing your computer to our service store, we also offer remote service.
- Computer Sales for business
- Laptop and Desktop Repair
- Hardware Replacement & Upgrades
- Data Recovery
- Virus removal
- Clean out
- And of course, everything else!
- Networking Issues
Data Backup & Recovery
Because data is the heart of the enterprise, it’s crucial for you to protect your business data from hackers and human errors. And to protect your organization’s data, you need to implement a data backup and recovery plan.
- Onsite Backup
- An onsite backup solution can use a combination of storage
- Dedicated NAS (Network Attached Storage) for local backup storage
- Offsite Backup
- Offsite backup allows you to not only create and maintain a duplicate of your critical files and folders.
- Offsite backup solutions generally rely on the Internet to transfer the files you want to back up to an offsite location that can be in a different building or even a different state
- Cloud solutions avaiable